Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring Storms!!!!

WOW....one of my favorite things about living in the Texas Panhandle is the storms. We have some beautiful skies and very pretty storms:
God gives us beautiful things to enjoy everyday and it is sights like this that truly make you realize what an awesome world we live in. I really enjoy watching storm clouds roll in...it is crazy to watch them go from just small "poofs" to these amazing clouds!!
A few more...........

I just wanted to share a few pictures from the other night. I am glad I got to enjoy it with my sister and her family. We had some good laughs that night...(her youngest son is scared to death of "storms") and my sis likes to pick on him about the storms! It is kinda funny but kinda sad too because she was the SAME way when she was younger!! Enjoy!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: "It is more blessed to give than to receive." Acts 20:35

1 comment:

  1. of course i have a comment..
    i love your pics, but you know that. i love your story tellin...and i love love love that you put the verse at the bottom!
    God Bless !

    ReplyDelete