Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blogging

WOW! So I never thought I would be the type of person to blog....don't really think my life is that interesting but a GREAT friend (and fellow blogger) told me she would read it so I thought I would give it a shot! Please give me feedback (good or bad) as I am new to this.





These are the 2 newest members of our family! Sadly enough, we still haven't named them. We just can't seem to come up with the right names for them...any help would be greatly appreciated! They are still pretty wild and don't really want you messing with them but they are getting better. We are becoming a regular farm around here....3 dogs, 2 birds and a husband (HAHA) We do enjoy having animals although sometimes they drive me to drink...especially the husband..I mean dog! LOL We have 2 outside dogs...Sandy is a Black Mouth Curr and Alex is an Australian Shepherd.....our little indoor dog is Dozer who is a Teacup Chihuahua. He thinks that he rules the roost...but he is mistaken...that is MY job! Anyways, Jerald & I will have been married for 5 years this September. We have our ups & downs but in the end....we truly love each other very much. Jerald has a daughter that will be 10 in November. She is a beauty and a really great kid. We have her most weekends and really enjoy the time we have together!


This is my favorite pic of Courtlynn & I...I love that girl like she is my own!!! Sadly enough...I don't think we have any pics of all 3 of us together! Hopefully this summer we will have some family pics taken together! Well I guess I will stop here and hopefully I can keep up with this and post often! Again...PLEASE give me feedback...good or bad! Any help is appreciated!!!

1 comment:

  1. Erica I am sooo glad you are blogging!!!! i know you will have tons to write about and i can't wait to read about the Vick family!!!!! love ya much and this is A W E S O M E !!!!! Great job! i love that you told all bout your family including pets!!!!!

    ReplyDelete