Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Critters!

WOW...2 posts in one day! I might have some fun with this. Anyways, so Jerald & I really enjoy going out and driving around out in the country looking for "critters". We usually go out to Lake Marvin and we usually end up seeing something. Above is a pic of a few deer that we ran across. We didn't see a whole lot except these deer (we saw them a few times) and a few turkeys. One of the things that I REALLY enjoy doing is taking pictures. I LOVE LOVE my camera and I would love to get into photography some day. I love sunset pics and beautiful scenery! Wildlife is interesting because you never know what you are gonna see!















Anyways....I think I am done for the night! I hope you enjoyed reading this post...I hope to keep up with this often!!! Good night!!!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous pics! i also love my camera!!! this is going to be so much fun!!!!
    keep up the posting! loving it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete